I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
Late Night Notes - 4/21/14
- And so begins hell week…..If you don’t hear anything from me, it’s probably because i’m either focusing on the capstone or that i’ve suffered from some kind of lack of sleep phobia…….Damn i hate pulling all-nighters.
- I can’t wait to see how allot of the people i know will evolve over the next 3/4 years. Just in the past 8 months i’ve seen people transform from completely shy people into being very inviting and as happy as can be. I envy them and the experiences they’ll have over the next few years.
- It’s weird/funny how i’m just now realizing how tight Childish Gambino is….
- I can’t wait until get hot enough out that it makes sense to be cooking on a grill. My goal for this summer is to become a master with the grill.
- It’s funny how time can work on your side if you hold things off. I just came across a gold mine of footage that’s perfect for my capstone (a project to graduate)…..the best part about it is that it was shot last year for a video series i wanted to produce for the campus. This might be some of the best luck i’ve had in the past 2 weeks…what’s also interesting is that if you remember seeing my “Sights of IUPUI" series of gifs, you’ve already seen some of the best stuff i came across.
impressionism replied to your photo “Late Night Notes - 4/20/14 (BLAZE IT!!1!) I don’t want to spoil…”
I’m more surprised she got nominated for a GG for Orphan Black which is a SCI-FI series, that says a lot
Woah, i had no idea that this happened until now. The fact that shes able to play so many different yet distinctive characters is what keeps me coming back to the show. Case in point, in last nights episode where Sarah was pretending to be Cos…..haha, that was pretty awesome.
Late Night Notes - 4/20/14 (BLAZE IT!!1!)
- I don’t want to spoil anything that has to do with game of thrones but…..DAT PURPLE WEDDING!
- The one thing i’m going to regret leaving college without adequately learning is how to be sociable on multiple levels. I’m tried of running out of things to say whenever i’m around people i’m not familiar with.
- ASU really knows how to throw a party. Last Wednesday it was the fashion show and tonight they held the 3rd annual Asian heritage celebration dinner, which was also a pretty nice time. I also had a great time chatting with contrapppposto and a few others.
- I kinda find it funny how often people mention that they read these posts. Much of the time i just write without the thought that anyone will see these or much less like/respond to them….. but it’s always funny to run into someone who mentions that they remember reading something featured here.
- The premiere for Orphan Black was so damn awesome. I’m happy to see it return with a significant amount of hype behind it. If the premiere is any indication as to how crazy this season will be….well consider me hooked. (I’m also kind of annoyed that the lead in the show hasn’t won an award for acting yet….)
I enjoy controlled loneliness. I like wandering around the city alone. I’m not afraid of coming back to an empty flat and lying down in an empty bed. I’m afraid of having no one to miss, of having no one to love.
Yesterday i went around campus looking for more areas to use for potential time-lapses in my capstone. These are just a few spots that you might see me posted up sometime over the next week