Late Night Notes - 12/8
- Funniest thing i have heard all week via Bill Burr’s podcast - “Going to Taco Bell is like playing Russian Roulette with your ass”
- If you ever want to ruin a pair of White Polo’s with leather on the inside, try washing them with Oxy-Clean. It’s does exactly the opposite of what you might expect.
- The worst part about working the Grave Yard shift during finals week is not how packed the labs get…..But how easy it is for some people to completely forget what bathing and personal hygiene is.
- It still blows my mind how i was able to spend $380 on two items in less than 15 minutes……all on the same day i received my bi-weekly paycheck……
- Anytime you receive 3 video games in 3 days all of which during finals week, you know it can’t possibly end well.
- Who would have thought that i would finally obtain an appreciation for Kendrick Lamar through GTAV?
It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self love deficit.
Pics from inside the new building on campus. Apparently it’s unofficially open?
Spend your life doing strange things with weird people.
Late Night Notes - 12/3
- Once again i’m back to playing the very dangerous game of “How long is it going to take for porn to appear on my dashboard while i’m at work….”
- I’m actually in a pretty good mood right now. Why? Because i’ve been planning something huge that’ll likely happen within the next 5 days….if done properly.
- I like how pea coats have become the new northface jackets on campus. Everyone wants to be Sherlock it seems…..even me. If i totally sound like a hipster right now,
- If you’re a college student who doesn’t mind domino’s pizza, you should be
abusingtaking advantage of their half off deal going on right now.
- The amount of people coming in to study tonight is TOO DAMN HIGH….
You come first. Be your own best friend. Do incredible things to care for your life. How you treat yourself dramatically affects how the world treats you!
Late Night Notes - 12/1
- Protip for all car owners: If you ever park outside, make sure your car is locked, especially around the holidays. All it takes is one person forgetting to lock your stuff before your identity is stolen…I also find it interesting how someone is capable of stealing my wallet (which was empty, except for a ssn) but will leave behind a gps that was sitting on the floor of the car….wtf?
- The after hours at the campus library is one of the strangest places i’ve ever visited. Normally when you’re in the bathroom and the person in the stall right next to you starts chanting demonic phrases, it’s time to get the fuck out.
- Black Friday shopping is just another simple reminder as to why i hate going to malls.
- I get the feeling that a familiar face might have just returned to Tumblr?…One can be hopeful right?
- My Tumblr game is seriously weak right now. I’d like to change that within the near future, but right now the forecast is looking pretty cloudy with a chance of finals for the next…..2 weeks. So i guess I’ll see you then when this is all over with.
Novemeber November, what a month to remember. So many ups and downs have occuried yet only half of the month has gone by. Whether its new relationships forming or work intensifying, it seems like just a little bit of everything has been happening.
I’m spending more time to focus on what i want to be doing weeks ahead from now which is good. I’ve got somewhat of an idea of what i’d like to do during Thanksgiving Break, but i honestly wouldn’t be surprised if my plans changed between now and then.
School is practically coming to a close (much sooner than i thought) and yet i feel like i’m still playing this massive game of catch up.
Work is Work. The only stressful part about it is having the sudden realization that the one day i have a graveyard shift also happens to be the one day of the week where things are likely to happen on (who would have thought people like doing things on Friday nights…amirite?) It’s funny because at the beginning of the semester when i had no plans on hanging out with anyone, I’m now starting to realize how much of a cockblock / killjoy graveyards on fridays can be. Hopefully i can change that next semester.