A few snacks i received from the UK during a recent gift exchange.
Just as i was beginning to forget about the gift i saw this large package with zebra stripes siting at my doorstep. What a great way to end an otherwise uneventful day!
Upon opening the gift i was greeted with numerous delights in the form of chips, cookies and sweets. The best and most interesting part was that while some had similarities to snacks that are made here in the united states, each of them were different enough to be excited about. I haven’t managed to go through everything just yet but i did try the Jammie Dodgers which are pretty delicious!
Thanks again for all the sweets!
Another clip from the on-going capstone
Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.
Seriously though….How the hell is it snowing in April? I can’t be the only one wondering this
First time going to this place and i cannot say that it dissapoints….It’s rare when an ice cream shop is able to make you more excited to watch the dessert being prepared than it is to eat….(if you haven’t been before, i won’t spoil the surprise) Check it out though, it’s one of the many great places to explore at Mass Ave.
As for the flavor here, it’s vanilla + eggnog + Reese’s + Kit kats
Late Night Notes - 4/14/14
- Orphan Black returns in a week!
- I’ve said this once before and i’ll say it again…..the more you post status updates about your life on facebook, the more likely that you’re an overly emotional individual looking for attention. /thetruthhurts
- Right now i’m in the final stages of deciding on a new camera and so far my mind is settling on either the 70D and the 5D mkII. Anyone got any suggestions? I’d probably be using it for video for the most part.
- When one door closes, another opens….and in my case it’s my recent acceptance to the Thailand study abroad trip, which before this was once South Korea (it was cancelled). What’s interesting is that while i’m excited to have another chance to travel oversea, there’s a different feeling his time around……
Oh well, i’m just glad that i won’t be sitting around mopping for 2 weeks during the summer.
- If being stoked about coachella makes me a hipster, then i’ll gladly start wearing the ironic clothes and being more of a snob. That live stream that was going on this weekend was such a great distraction from all my worries and troubles…..probably too good at times. I’m still kind of annoyed that the one act that i was shocked to hear was playing here in the U.S. (Netsky) never was scheduled to play during the live stream……really coachella? I guess Netsky is bigger than Skrillex?
A wee bit of footage from my capstone that i’m currently working on. Taken at Herron.
I’m having another Lazy Sunday as it seems……While going through some of the footage i took back during the Fashion Show Photoshoot in February i ran across this small clip that made me smile.
….It’s weird to think that this was 2 months ago.
In other news….a video regarding the fashion show may very well be in the works….
Late Night Notes - 4/13/14
- How in the world do you tell a friend that they talk to much without hurting their feelings? Don’t get me wrong, i’m all for being direct and honest about things….but when it comes to an issue that would likely branch into other areas of conversation such as “everyone i know says this about you”…..how do you let somebody in on the truth without making them doubt every relationship they’ve made over the past year?
- It’s funny how the interests of other people can often rub off on yourself after being around them for so long. Before meeting her, i always had an interest in the drum. After being with her, I find myself compelled to learn them…..even if its from a simple game such as rock band.
- Right now, learning another language couldn’t be more important
- Reminder to myself….If you ever join a gift exchange and plan to swap gifts with someone overseas, shipping can often cost upwards of $20…..and the likelihood of you ever recieving a gift is slim to none.
- See, this is why i love Coachella…..Before watching Foster the People play live i had previously only heard one song of their’s…..but now i have this need to go through their entire discography.
A few gifs from my (Alternate) Spring Break 2014 trip to Philidelphia - Day 2
More stills from the ongoing capstone project